Friday, November 18, 2011

Just a (Wednes)Day in the Life of us Gals..

We woke up not too terribly early on Wednesday morning (this was a welcome feeling for Momma as we didn't get a whole lot of sleep during the night...just one of those nights for both of us girls).  It was time to get ready for KINDERMUSIC!  The singing began right away...  as soon as I said were picking up Ack and Sawyer.. Callie SANG "Ack, Momma, Cal, Saw..."  Awfully cute this girl is and she loves Kindermusic more by the week.  We are on about week 6 and just beginning to introduce fresh material as they have mastered the first few weeks.  I would recommend this syndicated program to any toddler mom.  After music, Ashley and took our tired babes for a long lunch date at ChicFila.  They ate and played and all was well in the world ;)  I am so happy that they are growing up together and spending so much time together as Ashley and I did.  They have no choice but to be best friends, just like us - and they already are... to bad I didn't snap a pic of the two of them together during our day of play.

After lunch, Cal and I did some Wallie World errands and checked out the Monster High Dolls so that we could put them on her Santa List.  She looked at each one.. literally took each different box off the shelf and then replaced it.  Which one is Santa to get?  They are quite creepy anyways.. no more creepy than the Coraline doll than Gordon and I are scowering the net for.  Which BTW, can run very expensive if you are trying to go with the plush.  I am talking upwards of $60.  Looks like she will be getting the Bendy version...eghhh.  Which brings me to..  Coraline must have some sort of underlying-suck-the-kids-in power/message because our child is obsessed and watches it a minimum of twice a day (this can mean it is just playing in the background, but she does actually watch it at least once everyday and we hit the play button at least twice.. she never asks to watch anything else).  Ellyana and Colter each loved Coraline as well - strange.  I wish you all could hear how she says Coraline.. it is kind of without the R and the best kind of baby talk.


   

That about summed up our Wednesday.. except for dinner and a night at home.
Perfect.

Next up.... A Rain Day. Not so bad when you have Rain Gear like this... and off to GiGi's.








And perfect weather for the Breaking Dawn Part 1 Premiere which I am not attending (as we speak).  But I do hope to see very very soon.  I literally cannot stand the wait.  Team Edward ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment