Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy 4th Colter!

Happy Fourth Birthday Colter James Allan Callis!  We've Been Celebrating SuperHero-BounceHouse-Mohawk Style for a few days now..and it's been all fun and games.  Here are some pictures to prove it. 



The B-day Man Himself

 

Dee-Dee (Me) for some Bounce House fun with the kiddos



Chessie came the distance to celebrate, too. <3 her


Uh. Oh. I won't mention which Birthday Boy sent Poppy diving into the cold river after an aluminum serveware platter. 


The girls were worried about Poppy


So..that was the Big Party on Sunday.. an early celebration for Colt's birthday



Callie and I picked Colt up from school today.  Aren't they cute?! I think so.


And we took him straight to Tangled Up for a 4-year-old MOHAWK. We all love it (with the exception of Uncle G).  His Mom and Dad dig it-- whew since I am the one who took him.. and most of all, Colty really does..and I quote him, "everyone is gonna think I am so COOL now".  Well basically, I'm thinking he thinks he's so cool and so do I!  *he was also a very good boy for his haircut


We ended up celebrations with dinner & cupcakes at Mimi and Edgar's tonight.  This photo op proved unsuccessful on every take..but there you have it. Our crazy life!

XOXO to my Nephew the Birthday Boy


1 comment:

  1. Awesome post:) Love our crazy life!!! And, sure love that little, wild man!! Great shot in his new hat from Auntie Care!

    ReplyDelete