Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome Home & BuhBye Summa

I can't seem to bring myself back to my blog much lately.  I have so many photos and so much I want to post about..but I am lacking in the time to do so..or the time to organize the posts.. so here is a little mixed bag of short blurbs.

We came home from our short(ened) vacay on the Outer Banks on Saturday.  Hurricane Irene kept us from getting there on time and did quite a bit of damage down there.  Oceanfront is good and well, but the Soundside, Southern Shores, and Hatteras did not fare as well.  On the homefront, power outages were widespread.  Vacation was nice and relaxing (those pics have not been uploaded yet).  Callie and Liam had a ball with each other!


We were welcomed home by our FRONT DOOR ... one of the home projects we've had in the works.  A lot of umppfh for a little ole front door and we like it!  There's some new paint on the inside of the front door, too.  And it is wild, also!

This weekend was the unofficial end to summer and we said a little goodbye to New Point Island as our Sunday Fundays there seem to end here.  I need to do a little photo rundown of our busy, busy summer.  I feel like it just began.  Fall calendar is filling up fast starting this weekend...full of birthdays and Chessie Baby is coming to town.

1 comment: