Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Blog....I'm coming back!

So it's been a while since I've blogged and honestly I never even shared my blog with anybody before..  I never got around to it, I didn't keep up with it and I didn't perfect it..  Well this time, I am not worrying over that - I am going to share it so some friends and family can keep up with what's going on in our lives.  There are things I sometimes want to share, things I sometimes just want to document, and sometimes I just want to write.  Lately I have been visiting many blogs and so now I'm back to my own.  I am not setting any blogging goals, but hopefully I will post on a somewhat regular basis.  This is just my I'm back post...so really you're getting nothing..  If you start reading and enjoy it..let me know by commenting on some posts that may interest you or by becoming a follower.  I've learned from other bloggers out there that this is what keeps them going - lets them know they're not writing only for themselves..though that's not a bad thing.  I've always kind of liked writing..but it has been a while since I've taken a good whack at it, so bare with me.

You can read the posts I wrote last year in the Blog Archive to the left of the page.  It was fun for me to go back and read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment