Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fifth of May



Happy four years to Gordon (and I)!  We celebrated our wedding anniversary on Thursday - those four years came and went quickly (as the almost nine total years together have); so, I'm glad they've all been spent  WITH THE ONE I LOVE!  Our anni always brings back fond memories of our wedding day; we did it up in style with all our family and friends and those memories will last a lifetime!  No rain on the fifth of May this year - quite different from Cinco de Mayo 2007; come to think of it, it hasn't rained on a single anniversary yet.  What's life and love without dancing in the rain though?

Photos by Bruce Nelson Photography

And to top this year off, G got me a second diamond band just like the one you see in the pic.  It's exactly the same as my original band..just for the other side of my engagement ring.  Just like when I got that, I couldn't take my eyes of my hand and those same 'giddy' feelings of spending the rest of my life with GFP IV came rushing in.  I won't even mention the lousy gift I gave him.  Isn't he the best?

Endless Love Collection


1 comment:

  1. That is simply gorgeous! Please do tell what you gave him, I doubt it was lousy! HA! :) You were such a radiant bride!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete