Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'd come!

I wanted to show off the SPA PARTY invites that we handmade for Ellyana's end of the school year party. I borrowed the idea from http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-spa-birthday-party-invitations.html,  just adapted for our colors and used different materials. Kelly, Carrie, and I assembled these in a few hours on Sunday. They were fun to make and I think they turned out FABULOUSLY!


SPA Eye Masks - Cute, Huh!

And a really simple DIY.  We used hot pink cardstock, I was lucky enough to score some Zebra-print wrapping paper for the centers, and black ribbon - then we got cutting and modge-podging.  Easy peasy.
Let me just tell you that the Zebra print and hot pink does not end here.  The party's in two weeks, so you'll see!
                                          




2 comments:

  1. Sooooo CUTE Catie!! Can't wait to see the rest of Elly's party details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete