Wednesday, May 4, 2011

There are things happening in the WORLD..

and my blog just doesn't know about it.  I know you all do, but I may need to look back on these times.

Full of joy and not a care in the world: William and Kate smile broadly as they stand arm-in-arm in the official wedding album
Official Photo by Hugo Burnand
A royal wedding took place on April 29.  A real life fairytale.  But hey, I had one of those of my own just about 4 years ago to the dot.. a fairytale wedding that is.  Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the whole world watched!  Katherine was beautiful and classic and ROYAL. Wishing my dear friends (ha!) a lifetime of happiness!


Osama Bin Laden
photo courtesy of yahoo.com
On Sunday May 1, Osama Bin Laden was killed by US Navy Seals. His assassination comes 15 years after he declared war on the US and 10 years after the 9/11 attacks. Bin Laden's death has dominated news all week. It is an ongoing political bloodbath. I thank our armed forces for their service and for fulfilling this mission.




AND there have actually been things happening in the GLEBE and 'round about that I haven't posted on either.  The Wiatt's hosted an "EGGxcellent"  Hunt for all the kiddos on the Saturday before Easter.  We really enjoyed a good time had by all.  Callie visited the Easter Bunny at Yankee Candle that day, also.  And of course, the Easter Bunny brought a basket full or ten.  Here's some photos to share:










1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of her! Beautiful! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete