Friday, June 10, 2011

almost a week behind the weekend

And it was a fun one.  We had the friday night all nighter - Ellyana's SPA party (seperate post for all that wildness here ) and that brings new meaning to all nighter, we literally woke up Saturday morning feeling like we had hangovers.  Have that leading up to dancing the night away at Tracy and Jeremy's Wedding.  Congrats to the Bride & Groom!  It was a lovely outdoor ceremony at Kingston Plantation.  Tracy was stunning and I so wish I had a pic of the back of her gown - gorgeous.  Hundreds of Peonies decorated the reception tables and some even came home with me for the week - they were simply beautiful.  Music by The Janitors, Main Street Cake Company Cupcakes, and The Boardwalk Photobooth were all highlights of the night.  I swear I wish I had a Photobooth at my house..it could provide hours upon hours of entertainment.  We were in and out of the thing all night long.









Happy Belated Birthday to Edgar!  We celebrated with him on Sunday (his Birthday) with a seafood feast.  G and I, but mostly G, made a garden trellis this weekend.  Our own creation so maybe I'll get around to showing that to y'all too.  I like how it turned out ;), so we will see if it actually serves it's purpose. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment