Friday, June 3, 2011

Outdoor Days

This weather has me wanting to create an outdoor space which we are currently lacking right now.  Our back deck is flanked by a lonesome set of black metal furniture and the front porch is a blank canvas with only some lovely, if I do say so myself, hanging baskets.  But I'm restraining myself from digging out some of the old that needs new paint or going out any buying new pieces and decor because this is my new inspiration...

Mouse over to pause slideshow

and it will reside on Whitfield Road.  It is the ACTUAL inspiration for our whole home that David Dispirito is designing for us.  Bringing living outdoors; literally with the wrap around front porch.  I'm only giving ya a sneak peek (because while things are almost final on the plans, I have a feeling changes will be made in the field - Dad being the contractor and all, he likes to keep us guessing).  So I'll save my time, efforts and money until I'm sitting on this outdoor space.  And that my friends, may be a while.  I do hope you will all join me!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to helping build this beautiful home and definitely look forward to the many laughs and gatherings after you all are moved in!! P.S. And the good cooking:) Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete