Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweet Onion Casserole & Grillin'

I have been cooking up a storm. I just haven't been sharing it with you all.  My aunt Tammy relys upon me for my recipes (as I rely upon others, cookbooks, online, & blogs for theirs).  It is the value of sharing.  So I thought I should post some on here from time to time and then actually tell my aunt about my blog..true I have still only shared my blog with like 10 people and have yet to link to anything.

I made a Sweet Onion Casserole out of May 2011 Cooking Light.  Callie, Gordon, and I were all very happy with it.  The only thing I did differently was make a smaller portion and sneak in more cheese than called for because we are a cheesy family.  You can find the recipe here  Sweet Onion Casserole.  I paired it with some grilled corn on the cob (a new fav of Cal's and old fav of our's) and grilled shrimp.  I just tossed some peel-on deveined shrimp in cajun seasoning, olive oil, and lemon juice.  These shrimp were delish and had some kick to 'em! DINNER SERVED.... pics in a hurry.. Callie Girl was hungry :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! Can't wait to try the casserole...the next time YOU make it:) lol.

    ReplyDelete