Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cupcake Stand in A Jiffy

You might have spotted my cupcake stand here..







truth is, I have been wanting to craft a vintage-looking one for a while but haven't spotted the right materials.  I knew I was going to be needing a blue cupcake stand for my Father's Day gathering so I picked up some Melamine plates at Wallie world a few days prior.  And the truth again... I never got around to making the cupcake stand.  So amidst all my cooking, baking, etc. I zotted a cupcake stand together in a matter of ughh 3 minutes and it WORKED - so though you thought you had seen these all over blog world  you hadn't seen this.  I admittedly use Zots for everything...



so I have a temporary cupcake stand that I may or may not keep around, may or may not end up actually gluing for a more permanent existence.  I likey! 

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I've ever used/seen those before! I like that you can use them for something like a cupcake stand but then repurpose them later- nice for more convenient storage too!

    ReplyDelete