Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2 Birthdays and 7 Dads

The Weekend brought 2 Birthdays (and their celebrations), Cocomos with friends, and Father's Day where we honored a slew of Dads. 

Courtney and Liam share June 17 birthdays.. Liam's was big number 1 and Courtney..well she is still in her twenties!
Friday night, we cooked out over at Court and James' without any citronella torches with some rain and a bushel of crabs - YUM! Unfortunately, the Canon T1I isn't allowed out in the rain, so no pics from Friday night. The kids jumped on the trampoline and played in the rain yet again while the adults sat around in camp chairs talking about old times.. nice.  HB Courtney Jayne!







Liam had his FIRST birthday and a POOL party. We love those! Happy 1st Birthday William Norfleet Penick Jr.! xoxo

 




 On Sunday, Gordon and I hosted our Dads and the rest of the gangs for a Father's Day grill out... 

see, seven Dads!

there's mine!

and I redeemed myself. (Yeah, remember when I gave G a lousy anni gift from this post and he gave me a diamond platinum ring.) The gift I gave him was a bathing suit (yeh, lame I know)..hence a new Weber grill for Dad's Day. A grill, you say? no biggie. Well to a Penick guy.. my Penick guy in particular, the Weber is Grill Heaven so he can be King of the Grill! He was happy and that made me happy! He is a great Dad afterall and ever-so-deserving. I think our guests appreciated the kabobs from the grill, too!




Ahh, a refreshing Mexican cola.



peeking at Liam

strawberry short'cup'cakes

shiver me timbers brownies

from the yard

 brothers and their babes..


whipped Colty..and in a good way!

my angel baby

sister session.. and we had just finished skyping with Cass, Chessie, and Shawn

It was the first planned entertaining we had done this summer and we enjoyed having our family over.



It was a weekend full..and next weekend isn't slacking up!  Heya it's Summatime!

No comments:

Post a Comment